Let me help
you have a satisfying birth experience...
You have a vision for the birth of
your child - joyful, rewarding, and empowering.
Let me help you create a lasting positive memory of that experience.
- advocacy and collaboration with clinical caregivers
- informational support
- help with visualization (via hypno-birthing
techniques or otherwise)
- advice on positions (e.g., suggestions
on positions that may help the baby come down during labor)
- low back counter pressure and other
techniques to minimize discomfort
- hydrotherapy (water immersion or shower)
- vocalization with you during contractions
- protection/respect of your modesty
- care for your physical needs (hydration,
making sure your immediate area is protected with chux pads, cleaning up,
getting a vomit basin ready)
- promotion of confidence for your husband/partner
(i.e., pointers/advice on how he can assist you)
- prayer (if desired by you and your
- anything else you request, short of
clinical or medical services
- 1-2 prenatal visits
- one post partum visit (where we go
over the birth story together)
today to discuss how a doula can contribute to a joyful birth!
(630) 779-3926 (cell)
I am an experienced birth/labor doula in West Chicago,
IL, and I also cover Aurora, Bartlett, Batavia, Bloomingdale, Carol Stream,
Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Elmhurst, Geneva, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park,
Hinsdale, Hoffman Estates, Lombard, Naperville, North Aurora, Schaumburg,
South Elgin, St. Charles, Streamwood, Villa Park, Warrenville, and Wheaton.
If you don't see your city in this list, contact me and I'll let you know if I cover